Thursday 27 October 2011

Day 3

Well this is my 3rd full day here in Israel, after a whirlwind 3 previous days , i've spent today relaxing mostly, but also opening a bank account here in Haifa. So many signatures required, i'm pretty sure my hand was ready to drop off from writing my name time after time. But finally i've opened the account and now i'm just relaxing before our orientation meeting in a couple of hours. I've made contact with a few people whose emails and phone numbers i've gotten before I came out here, so fingers crossed I can make time to see them in the not too distant future. Yesterday my 1st full day in the Big Brother House...LOL. Was spent buying food and crockery for my shared apartment and then following that I went off with others from the apartments for a bite to eat, before chilling out on the roof and then I went off to meet a friend i'd made online who lives here in Haifa and she took me to a club with some of her friends and after a few hours at the club we returned back to Haifa via a coffee spot and I eventually got to bed at 3am!!! Not bad for my 1st few days in Israel. And a few people who read this are probably going to be shocked that I disappeared off with someone I've never met in person before on only my 2nd night in Israel, but life is short and I while I'm the same person I've always been and always will be, this is a new start for me and I intend to enjoy. As for pictures, I will start taking more soon

4 comments:

  1. Good on you Adam - it's going to be FANTASTIC!!!!
    P.S. Did you pull?????
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are settling in well. Saw you on TV earlier - you are nearly famous!

    Darren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like life's a big party for you eh Adam? Get in there mate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you that things are on the up. It sounds like you made the right choice, and yes life is for living xx

    ReplyDelete