Saturday 5 October 2013

Changes

Hi all, sorry it’s been a while since I blogged, been a busy few weeks and I've not had time to post, so I apologise for that, but here is my latest post.

Well the Jewish Festivals have now finished for the moment, so it’s back to normal in terms of work, no short weeks :-(.  However on the downside of having a short week, its mean a lot of work when I've gone back in.  This week was particularly bad, having been off for 10 days before last Sunday.  As such I was greeted by several hundred emails to deal with.  Still I knuckled down to the task and after putting in overtime, I think work should be back to normal this coming week, which is a good thing, though I keep thinking of the money that I've added to my wages which is also a good thing.

Socially I've not had much time to do anything with the aforementioned work and this week I moved from my place in Tel Aviv near the beach to Ramat Aviv to share with a friend, liking the area as it’s much quieter than other areas I've lived in so I'm looking forward to spending time in this area.

Otherwise not much to report, work is as I said work.  Am looking forward to my parents visit at the end of the month as the last time I saw them was in February so I can't wait to see them.  For now that is all, so this Adam saying bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment