Saturday 25 January 2014

Nothing to report

Well it’s been nearly a month since I posted, I'm sure most of you have been eagerly awaiting my latest blog post and eager to know what I have been up too... well nothing much really.

Been working hard, but nothing much really to report, just the same old stuff at work.  Busy but not so exciting, so I think it’s time to find a new challenge and a more exciting work environment.  Socially, I think I have had a quiet month really, been out with friends and done various things, but nothing much exciting, made a few new friends and actually gone somewhere new when I went to visit a friend and gone to Ra'anana which after all this time I've never actually been, hopefully next time I will have more time to look around.  What else went through to Haifa twice this month, once to meet up with a friend from Ulpan and catch up in person, even though we text often.  Also went to meet a new friend.

Also if you've seen my Twitter post on Facebook, I am going to attempt Yoga... yep try something new... please don't laugh.  The way I see it, I've spent a while recently feeling like I'm not getting out there, maybe it’s time to try new things, step out of my comfort zone again like I did when I came to Israel.  So hopefully Wednesday alongside a friend I'll try Yoga, it should be an interesting time.  Will update people on it :-).

Otherwise not much to report, 10 weeks to my holiday in England, but otherwise it’s all pretty much business as usual.  Hope to hear from you all and you have a good weekend and a week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment