Sunday 3 June 2018

Moroccanoil: Year One


So I'm writing this on the evening of June 3rd. This time last year I was preparing for an early night as it was my first day of work in a new job and I wasn't sure what to expect, certainly didn't expect to be sitting here a year later writing a blog about my 1st year there.

I suppose in a new job it’s difficult to know how the first day will go. Sure everyone will probably say the 1st day is the most nerve wracking experience because you don't know the people, you might not have done this type of job before, and so it could be all of them. I knew they wanted me after all they had phoned me quite quickly after the 2nd interview to offer me the job, but still it’s not hard to be nervous. Still in some ways I'm a little nervous and unsure of myself, even though this office is a complete different environment to the previous work and certainly a much nicer environment.

I've met some nice people at the office and done some interesting things which is cool, stepped out of my comfort zone for sure with this job. I'd like to think I've done okay. So to everyone who has helped me over the time and if you're reading this, you might know who you are, I say thank you.

And well tomorrow is another day or is Moroccanoil: Year Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment