Thursday 19 July 2012

Busy week

Well been a busy week for me, started the week off with 5 interviews lined up for the 1st 3 days, plus a trip to Jerusalem for an Interview Skills Workshop, so I have put the travelling in this week, was grateful to have the last couple of days to relax and enjoy the sunny weather. Also wondering if the summer will ever come for the UK or will the Olympics be rained off LOL. However back to the interviews, all were similar roles and I suppose from each I learnt something and hopefully if I have to interview again in the distant future I won't make any mistakes and I'll be prepared. Apart from that, the Berlitz training didn't unfortunately happens, but fortunately a good reason why and I hope maybe I'll be able to do it at some point in the future as it be nice to be able to instruct people in speaking English. Socially I got to hang out with friends on Tel Aviv beach on Friday and that was very nice as I made some new friends including one who managed to get me an interview at her company, even if the result wasn't positive. Still its the weekend, time to sit back and relax and prepare myself for going back to a routine of getting up for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment