Wednesday 11 July 2012

Weekly Update

Okay, couldn't come up with a really great title LOL. Anyway thought I'd blog, bit quiet this last week, nothing more than job hunting as usual, had a few interviews and no success sadly from them, but nothing more than keep trying :-). Did have my quickest interview/chat yet on Sunday or was it Monday... the days go by so quickly they blur into one. But thanks to a friend here in Israel I got put in touch with someone in regards to a job and literally I went through to Tel Aviv and sat with them for 5 minutes before they had to leave. The outcome is I'm waiting on a phone call tomorrow I hope to say whether they want to see me again for another chat and see if I am suitable for this position, I will keep you all posted. On the plus side I did get to see a couple of friends whom I haven't seen since Ulpan finished for a little while so that was good and tomorrow I will see another friend who is here from the UK so that will be good and hitting Tel Aviv beach Friday daytime to celebrate a friend 1 year here in Israel. Also good news for me as a friend will be coming in December for 2 weeks so I get to spend new year in Israel with a friend :-) Otherwise not much to say, feel a bit out of touch with people both here in Israel and in the UK, so if your reading this get in touch and say hi let me know how your doing :-) Finally end it on a high as they always say. On Sunday I will start training with Berlitz Language Center, its not a full time job, but I see it as something new to learn and do and hopefully when I find the elusive full time job I can do the Instructing a couple of nights a week and bring in a little pocket money. Anyway that's all from me, hope you enjoy reading and always leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment