Saturday 11 August 2012

Birthday and Technology

Well done another week of work and it went okay, no sales yet but think I am getting close. Yesterday was my 1st birthday in Israel since making Aliyah, been here before over my birthday but not living in the country. And well it was okay my birthday nothing special, went out Thursday Night with a few people into Tel Aviv for a few drinks, Friday my actual birthday I worked for a few hours and then just chilled out at home as I have done today, though going out tonight for dinner and to a bar so fun there. But generally a very dull birthday, pretty much expect that don't think I've ever had a really exciting birthday LOL. Decided that I may end up living in a cave as it seems all technology I have is rebelling against me, my Laptop isn't working 100%, my Kindle is playing up and so is my IPod and even my phone is going nuts though it might be the heat for it all, I'll send a forwarding address to my cave for any mail anyone wants to send me LOL. Generally all is good, getting out and about slowly, slowly and things seem to be going well.

1 comment:

  1. If you do end up living in a cave, I feel it should be a bat cave.

    ReplyDelete