Monday 10 December 2012

Chanukah and working

Hi all. Well we're 3 nights into Chanukah and for those who have seen the pictures I'm lighting candles at home. I like to do it, brings a bit of light into a dark night. Also at work they are lighting the candles and singing songs and eating סופגניות as well. Probably shouldn't have them myself, but somehow got tempted and have had a few so far. Guess walking home from the train station helps me walk them off LOL.
As for work it seems to be going okay so far, I am learning a lot of stuff, I'm also getting to do a bit more work than just practising and observing. Finding that I'm understand and able to do the admin side more easily, but finding part of the process still a bit hard to understand. Still I hope with more practice I'll eventually understand it and settle completley. Hope your all well Happy Chanukah to one and all

No comments:

Post a Comment