Tuesday 9 April 2013

Bye Bye Rishon, Hello Tel Aviv

Well I'm back and ready to blog; sorry it’s been a while it’s been a hectic couple of weeks. Firstly I'd like to thank every friend and family I've spoken with recently as the last few weeks and even the last couple of months have been one big frustrating time and I'd like to thank people for putting up with me even if it was just listening to me vent my frustrations. A second thank you is to the kind souls who lent me a place to stay while I had to wait to move into Tel Aviv, so thank you once again.
So since I last posted I've now moved from Rishon to Tel Aviv, I'm living very close to the beach which is cool and pretty much near to all the life in Tel Aviv so I think from location point of view and for a social life it’s a good place to be. It’s a bit weird to go down from the apartment in Rishon to a room in a shared place but I'm happy I've made the move as it means I'm closer to a lot of my friends who do live in Tel Aviv so I will get to see more of them. Hopefully I've started an improvement in my social life having gone out every night since Thursday for some kind of event which is nice to do as everything I've done in the evening has introduced me to new people. I think that’s my goal to go to events on a regular basis and get myself noticed by people and hopefully make more friends and improve my social network
Apart from the stress of moving and getting out a bit, it’s been very quiet otherwise, but with moving to Tel Aviv I hope that things in the days and weeks ahead will continue to advance and everything will finally fall into place. For now that is all, speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment