Saturday 2 December 2017

Almost 6 months

So its just a few days short of 6 months in my new job and considering my severe occasional lack of self-confidence in my own abilities, I'm still liking the work.  It does bring new challenges every day and new things that I have to learn and the people are cool.  I think they like me in the office which is good, I think having a nice office environment is good.  Especially as I have worked in some not so nice environments.

Apart from work, life is okay, been fairly social and managing to get out and about, still would like to get our more though than I have and I do feel a bit isolated from people and out of contact.  I feel like I'm having to chase people and apart from when I arrange stuff with people, most of my friends don't reach out to me at times and it feels bad.  Maybe I'm reading too much, everyone has their own life, but I feel with life I'm always chasing.

Meanwhile for 90 minutes every Saturday I'm getting even more depressed lol especially when I watch Football.

Maybe its the weather making me sad, but I just feel at the moment a bit adrift and alone, especially as I'm seeing all my friends meet people, settle down and I'm not there yet. 

Anyway I hope you all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment