Saturday 20 January 2018

Not so good January :-(

Its been a bit of a weird January for me so far.  I've been social but not as much as I have been recently.  Since the beginning of the year I've not been well and maybe that's why I'm feeling a little isolated and alone at the moment.

I've had the traditional cold that I always seem to get at this time of year.  But something else has been bugging me health wise and I'm not sure if its something going on in my head.  Someone suggested maybe I'm anxious which is causing me to feel off..

Though I've even been told by work that I don't need to be anxious about anything there.  They actually told me that they're very happy with my performance and I shouldn't worry.  I think its nice that they're actually concerned about me as a person.  And as previously mentioned about the performance, I've also been given a pay rise which is great.  Feels weird though as previous jobs I've had to ask and not had pay rises after 7 months in a job before which is cool.

Not sure what else to tell you, very quiet at the moment as I feel like I'm stressed for now reason and I need to get past that, but I'm struggling with that.  Maybe I'm feeling a little lost at the moment, but hopefully eventually I'll find the right path again.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have seasonal affective disorder (SAD). No worries as it usually passes in February.

    ReplyDelete