Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Final Countdown

Well time is ticking on, its nearly the end of the Ulpan and coming up to nearly 5 months in Israel, I feel like I've learnt a lot, still so much to learn in terms of Hebrew and hopefully after I've left Ulpan and gotten a job, I'll be able to find another Ulpan to continue my Hebrew studies, but I think I will try and study during my spare time. But anyway I had a speaking test for the Ulpan on Sunday a couple of days ago and it went well, I feel like I've actually learned something and even if I'm not going to be fluent in Hebrew I can communicate with people in the native language here. We still have the final written test to take, so a lot more study and revision to do before the Ulpan finally finishes. We also have one final Ulpan trip next Monday so something to look forward to.

Meanwhile post ulpan I continue to look for a job here in Israel, I have however at least a place to live now, sharing with one of the girls from the Ulpan near Tel Aviv in Rishon LeZion, so that should be fun, hopefully a job won't be far behind so I can pay for my new place to live :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment