Wednesday 21 March 2012

Final Ulpan Trip

Well we're now in the final days of Ulpan, on Monday we had our final trip before the last few days of study and the exam. And it was a great day out, good company and a fun was had as we went near the Kinneret and Naharayim the site of the border between Jordan and Israel where the remains of a Hydro-Electric plant stand. Then after the education was the fun, a Barbecue and presentations by each of the classes from the Ulpan, ours was a song with pictures, if you got Facebook, you can see the pictures of my trip. I'm also including again a picture of myself, my class and teacher from Monday :-)

Now onto the serious part, continuing to search for a job for after the Ulpan finishes. While I've applied for many jobs, I've only had a few responses, however its more response than I've really had from when I was in England so I suppose its good. I've had a few interviews and maybe they weren't successful, but its all practice for me and hopefully in the very not distant future, someone will interview me and say I want you to work for this company. All I can say is keep your fingers crossed and maybe a few prayers for me hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment