Tuesday 24 April 2012

6 Months on

Well its been 6 months since I made Aliyah, still feels like only a few minutes since I boarded the plane to come here, its amazing how fast the time has gone, done so much in my 1st 6 months in the country. Started to learn the language, explore the country and make some really good new friends and have a lot of fun. It has been a lot of fun the last 6 months, but the hard work begins, I've got an amazing place here in Rishon LeZion near Tel Aviv, all I need now is a job and got to say I've had more interviews in the past 2 months of searching than I had back in England in nearly 5 years. Not sure what that says about the employment situation in the UK, but still, I'm not employed yet, but soon, someone will take the chance on me, like I did taking the chance coming here and when it does, I'm going to grab the opportunity with both hands, so look out job wherever you are, I'm coming to get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment