Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hello England, Goodbye England and Hello Israel

Well its been a busyish couple of weeks, moved from Haifa to Rishon LeZion and then after a few days of settling in, it was off back to England for Pesach and see my parents and sister. It was a pretty quiet 12 days back with my family in Manchester, one difficulty of Pesach is not being able to go out to many places without taking food with us, so it was nice to kind of relax at home, watch english television and enjoy some quiet. I did see my cousins twice and that was nice and also went with my sister to see Hull City play, I still have a perfect record for games attended this season in that I've been to 5 and not seen them lose if I've been there... maybe if I'd been to more before I left we would have made the play-offs LOL.

Anyway as of yesterday evening I'm back in Israel and its nice to be back here, a lot warmer than England is. Today was a day of doing a lot of my administration things from having moved and most of them have been done, I just have a few things left to do tomorrow and in the next week or so. But now the hard part comes and the part that scares me finding working so I can pay and stay in Israel, I'm applying for jobs as I see them and if I feel I have a chance of getting somewhere, I'm even hoping to find somewhere to print off my CV'S so I can go round all of the stores in the Malls here in Rishon. Ideally I'd love a job at Cinema City, but I'd just as soon settle for a job as a shelf stacker, if only to help pay the bills while I find something more to my liking. So please keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck... oh and if you happen to win the lottery, send me a few quid please LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment