Friday 8 February 2013

I'm back to Blog

I know you’re all disappointed I've not blogged in a while, but really it’s because there hasn't been anything to report. Every day at the moment feels the same, though I am counting down at the moment.
Counting down to what I hear you ask. Well I am off to England next week, just for a week to visit my parents and family and attend my Aunts wedding as well. Also most importantly I'll be going to the KC Stadium to see my first Hull City game in nearly a year, so I'm hoping for a win. As a result of this trip I'll be visiting Jerusalem the night before to pray for a safe flight and that when I visit the KC Stadium Hull take the 3 points :-).
Apart from that I'm currently apartment hunting and while there are plenty of apartments available its finding one that has roommates with it as I feel living alone might not be that good for me. Yes I can say having my own place and the ability to do whatever the heck I want is a good plus, but I think I would get a bit lonely if I didn't have other people around, so I'm looking to find somewhere either to move in where people already are or find other people who are looking. I fortunately don't have to worry about it too much as I have until the end of March before I have to leave the place I'm in. I do have to say I've been a little spoilt by the place I've been in as it’s such a nice apartment, but hopefully I will find something just as nice and where I am happy to live.
Other than that, I'm actually very tired at the moment; think I've had a lot of stress and it’s now catching up to me. So having a week in the UK will probably very good for me. To any of my UK friends, if you want to chat to me, I will be on my old English number, feel free to drop me a line and say hi. Anyway for now I'll end and hopefully blog again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment