Tuesday 12 February 2013

Two Days to Go

Well it’s a short blog entry today, nothing major to report but two days to go till my week’s holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing family and having a break from Israel. I feel like I need the recharge after some frustrations, so it’s good to be heading back to the UK, though I am not looking forward to the weather... plenty of warm clothing.
Though actually I want to see a bit of snow, it’s a been a while since I've seen it so would love to see snow one more time. Looking forward to having crumpets for breakfast and going to Millies Cookies and real fish and chips :-). Oh and seeing my family as well LOL. Have been wondering about extending my trip in England, but I realise I've got a lot of things to do here in Israel so I do need to come back, otherwise I would stay for another few days. Maybe I'll change my mind when I get there.
Oh and big news I've decided I'm moving to Rome and putting my name in the hat for the vacant Pope position. I reckon I can do the Job...
On that humorous note, I hope to speak with you all soon and keep following my blog. UK people I'll be on my English mobile from Thursday night till the following Thursday, feel free to drop me a text/call and we can catch up. If you don't have my English number anymore let me know and I'll send it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your trip, buddy! G'luck on your papal candidacy!

    ReplyDelete