Monday 12 August 2013

Birthday

As promised here is the latest instalment of my blog, so since I last posted it has been a relatively hectic time.  Work has kept me busy and I've managed to enjoy myself socially as well.

Started off my weekend with a friend’s birthday.  That was a cool thing to do as it was also a chance to decompress after finishing work for the week.  So I had fun.  Friday was a busy day in the end for me, with a few things to do I was able to do them and then enjoy myself by going for coffee with a friend and then off to dinner with my Cousin Ilan and his wife Sara and some of their friends so that was nice and hope I'll do that again soon.


The following day was my birthday so after going to synagogue in the morning and then relaxing it was off to the beach for the evening to spend time with friends and enjoy the sunset, I have to say who could have imagined I would be spending firstly my birthday on the beach and secondly watching a gorgeous sunset.  So to my friends who came I thank you and for the presents thank you very much and I'll put them to good use.  I also received a few cards from home and a present via Amazon thanks to one of my best friends back home Steve Bowman, once again Steve you showed excellent taste in presents.

After that it was back to work Sunday morning... somehow I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to the working week been Sunday to Thursday but I'm sure eventually it will become second nature.  So I've had two contrasting days at work, one very busy and the other not so busy, I'm hoping tomorrow is more of the busy than the not so busy.


So that's what I've been up to, looking into starting my new hunt for an apartment, I am thinking the time has come to live on my own as I've never done that before.  The search itself is very daunting, living on my own is also scary but like making Aliyah it’s another wall to climb and climb it I will.  For now I say goodbye and speak with you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment