Wednesday 7 August 2013

Work, Wedding and... not got another W LOL

Sorry about the odd title, but hey it works :-). Hope everyone is doing well both here in Israel and in the UK and anywhere else you might be reading this blog from.
Well it’s been a busy week with work, slowly, slowly think I'm getting to totally understand it and its even been mentioned about possibly taking on more responsibility, but still early days so we shall see what happens. But it would be nice; as it stands I'm still in my trial period so we shall see where things go.
Socially wise this week which looked like being very busy, sadly seems to have gone the other way. Plans I had have fallen through for one reason or another, but I suppose that is life. Still got a birthday party to look forward to tomorrow night after work and my own birthday celebrations as well.
Going to be short blog but would be remiss in not mentioning the lovely wedding I attended yesterday evening in Hadera. It was really nice evening and I hope both Austin and Kassy have many happy years together and may we only meet on a Simcha. Mazal tov to you both once more.
Finally, hope everyone is well and hear from you about this blog post or any of my other posts very soon. Or even just general chat. So speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment