Saturday 24 August 2013

Been Sick

Hi all, very short blog as not much to report as the last week has pretty much been a washout from a social point of view, mainly because for most of the week I was sick.

Which sucks and I could have curled up in bed for the 3 days I was really bad, but being British and really stubborn I still went into work even though  would have much rather stayed in bed.  But I guess its my determination to show my new employers that come whatever I will make it into work and do my job.  Fortunately I'm feeling much better now and even went to the Doctor who insisted on me going for a test, despite me saying I'm nearly better I don't need it LOL.  So I've still got to do that test.

This coming week I've not got much planned yet, one friends wedding on Wednesday which should be fun. So for now this very short blog post, I say farewell and my friends in the UK enjoy your long weekend, my friends here in Israel enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment