Saturday 24 May 2014

A week on from the important game

Well it’s been a week and it seems to have flown by, but Hull City played in the FA Cup Final and despite a valiant effort and 9 minutes of domination which saw City take a 2 goal lead, Arsenal came back won.  But we weren't expected to win and though I am disappointed, I am very proud of a team that most people had written off as Relegation Candidates at the beginning of the season.  For me Hull City’s future is bright and I can only hope it’s onto bigger and better things.  Next stop Europe.

Okay enough about Hull City.  For me this week has been pretty ordinary, though the coming week will be a challenging week as after Sunday my colleague will be away for the rest of the week and I will be essentially responsible for looking after everything in the office, from dealing with people calling to all the requests.  It’s actually quite scary, but I am trying to focus on it and not let myself get overwhelmed by it all.  Hopefully the week will be quiet and everything will go to plan.

Apart from the work stuff, it’s been a quiet week, mostly chilled out though went to a party Thursday night and yesterday a barbecue and then cinema, so gotten myself out and met new people.  Its definitely an ongoing process this building a life for myself here in Israel, but I think I am getting there, slowly but surely, step by step.  For now this is me saying Shalom and I'm out of here.


No comments:

Post a Comment