Sunday 14 October 2012

Dentist, Work and Blood Test

Hello all, its me again :-) Well been a busy past week with the end of the festivals and other bits and pieces it has felt like a short week, but I should not get used to that as its back to a normal 4 and half day week from tomorrow. So took myself off to the Dentist for the 1st time in Israel and the 1st time since September last year, it was a very short visit, they took x-ray's and then told me I have boring teeth and that all I need to do is go visit the Hygenist for a cleaning and I'm good. I guess its a good thing really to have boring teeth in this case and not have to have any work done on them :-). Work itself finally was a good day on Friday where I had some if a little success and since after a month of being there it was my 1st success I feel a bit better about work and going into work tomorrow and hopefully the 1st success was the first of many and I will only go from strength to strength at work. Now for the Blood test bit, I went to the Doctors a few weeks ago to register with the local Doctor as well as have a blood test, check see if all is okay with me... apart from the Doctor saying I was overweight!!!! (Thanks Doc) all is good but I still had to have the blood test, but due to the festivals had to wait until today and I was surprised at how quick and how easy it was, not that other tests haven't been the same, now all I have to do is wait for the results. Apart from that, had a nice early evening visit to the beach with a friend for a few drinks and meeting friends later today in Tel Aviv, so I am keeping myself busy. Hope you are all well and I hear from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment