Sunday 21 October 2012

Has it nearly been a year then

Yep nearly a year since I packed up and moved abroad to Israel. Will post more about my 1st year later this week. Just a quick post today. Mostly all is very quiet, not done a heck of a lot this past 7 days, saw friends and had dinner with them Sunday night, then a full week of work the 1st in a few weeks because of the Jewish Holidays. Have to say it felt quite frustrating as I had little success, probably compounded by having a day off sick :-(. Still not sure that selling on the phone is actually for me, but I suppose like everything in a new life this is a learning experience and its also money to help me live and have fun. Got out a couple of nights this week for dinner and also a movie as well. My weekend was a bit quiet this weekend as I mostly had the apartment to myself. I did spend a very quiet Saturday just enjoying a relaxing day on the balcony and sofa. Then today I was up early to grab a doctors appointment for my blood test results, sadly I have to go back and will do in an hour :-). But I also fitted in a visit to the Hygenist to have my boring teeth cleaned LOL. And assisted a friend in finding the Misrad Hapnim and Sal Klita so she could register with them as she now lives in Rishon. Also possibly go and see a friend who has moved to the area and see her new apartment, but I will see as at last phone call she was in Ikea and that could mean she doesn't appear for another few hours lol. Apart from that its work tomorrw and hopefully a more productive week. Meeting a friend for a drink Tuesday and then celebrating my Aliyahversary on Wednesday, so things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment