Saturday 18 May 2013

Meeting People

Hi all, trying to keep blogging on a regular basis, but when nothing really changes its not much point in blogging :-).
First off a big Mazal tov to my cousin Robert whose Barmitzvah it is today, wish I could be there and it all goes fantastic as I know it will and I hope I will see you and the family all soon.
Now this isn't me whining about not meeting people, it just I feel like it’s hard for me to meet people, sure I have a lot of friends, but most of them are either married or in relationships which means I'm in some way always on the outside looking in and its hard, I want to meet people, do I go to events/synagogue and hope that people keep seeing me around and think they should talk to me. Sometimes I feel like Raj from The Big Bang Theory, except I can talk to people, for me it’s just making the initial step of contact. If I could get over that maybe things would open up for me. If anyone has ideas for me to meet more people apart from the usual social nights etc or going to synagogue, feel free to speak up.
Otherwise all is good, back to job hunting as the position I'm working in now is only temporary, so need to get back to hunting for a permanent job, hope you enjoy and we shall speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment