Monday 6 May 2013

Work and Promotion

Its been a couple of weeks since I posted, nothing really major has happened, been working for a firm on a temporary basis for the last 10 days and hopefully for another few weeks, maybe it will go longer than a month, but I'm enjoying it so far, doing hi-tech administration. Hopefully it opens more doors for me here in Israel.
On the other hand my home town team Hull City are back in the Premier League after a long hard season it came down to the last game of the season and a lot of luck. Having watched the last few games over here, I have to say its not easy being a Hull City supporter, but we're back in the Premier League and hopefully its onwards and upwards :-)
Also celebrated Lag BaOmer last week, Lag BaOmer is the 33 day of Counting the Omer which started at Pesach and finishes at Shavout which will be next week. Traditionally bonfires are held to celebrate this and usually barbecues.... seems like Israeli's like their barbecues :-). I joined some friends for a bonfire and we got one going, sadly we were told to put the fire out because of where we were. Still we had a nice barbecue and it was good to spend time with friends. Also spent time a picnic over the weekend meeting new people and heading to the cinema to see Iron Man 3.
Sorry this is so short, I hope this next one is a lot longer and more informative :-). For now I bid you farewell and say until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I especially liked the fact that you mention Lag B'Omer and Shavuot. Btw: Yom Yerushalayim's coming up. You doing anything to celebrate?

    Best regards from J'lem!!!

    ReplyDelete