Saturday 20 July 2013

So its been quite a week since I last posted, a lot has happened and changed, not just the fact that I've had a haircut LOL. I'm back working, so fortunately after 2 weeks of twiddling my thumbs and hoping for interviews I'm working again and its a bit of a relief. I have to be honest this time after finishing at Playtech I was worried that I wouldn't find anything and my dream of settling here in Israel would end, fortunately Israel hasn'megotten rid of just yet.
Right so job, it all happened on Sunday, I'd initially gone for one job interview that had been rescheduled and in fact I was waiting to be interview when it was called off. So having left there quite annoyed, I headed for home and while on my way home I was called about a job I applied for and asked if I could come in the same day. Naturally I said yes and after going home for a bit, I went to the interview and was asked when could I start and of course I said yes and started on Wednesday, I'm getting the hang of the job and its basically data entry and office administration for a small company, but its a job. Hopefully its a permanent job and its a stepping stone into establishing myself here in Israel. The company is in Binyamina so it means I'm travelling about an hour and half each way in the morning and the evening, but I don't mind a job is a job and for now it means I'm here to stay.
Socially I got to hang out with a few friends over the past week which is always fun, but I do really want to get out more as well and meet new people, so any of my Tel-Aviv friends who are on their way out somewhere and want to invite me, please do so :-). Also started planning my birthday, this will be my 1st birthday in Tel Aviv, so I want to do something good with my friends here. Anyway not much else to say, going off to relax before heading to bed as work in the morning. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment