Tuesday 18 July 2017

Feeling accomplished

Small update. Although I'm feeling a little unaccomplished in life outside of work, I'm feeling a little proud of myself in work. I'm finally finding my feet and feeling like I'm doing good work here.  I was talking about it with a former colleague and they said that it sounds interesting and like real legal work.

I never imagined I would end up working in the legal field and dealing with legal matters such as contracts and matters related to Intellectual Property.  I mean 20 years ago in September I went to Middlesex University to study a degree in Media and Cultural Studies with Film Studies, intent on finding a job in the media after graduation, if I had graduated lol... I did with a 2:2 and instead of the media, I found myself in retail and then office services and then railway industry and then to Israel with various jobs and now almost 20 years since I started University I'm working in a field and in a position, which I feel like I'm accomplishing something.  

I don't know how long it will last, but I want to enjoy this feeling while it lasts.

So that's all going in my head, plus 3 and a bit weeks to my birthday.

Also the 13th Doctor is a woman, if you don't like it deal with it.  As long as she is given good material to work with, she will do great. Although if you read some comments it’s the end of the world.

Okay, thanks for reading, leave a comment after the full stop :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment