Saturday 15 July 2017

Feeling Meh

Well it’s been a couple of weeks since I last posted, last week’s thrilling instalment of my blog, which I'm sure you all loved, was on hold, due to a four legged house guest and also wasn't much too tell really.

So I've now been in the new job for 6 weeks and it feels good, this week, I've done more and learnt a little bit more.  I actually was requested to do some legal work.  I'd spotted something that affected the trademarks we hold and after reporting to the boss, I was asked to think about what action we could take, now obviously I'm not a lawyer and apart from a short module on law back in college/school I'm not sure what we can do, so it was looking online and then checking with the lawyer to see what we could do.  I think my answers were correct and there is now more to take, but just waiting for the boss to answer.

Otherwise apart from work, been quiet, except for the house guest who as usually sat around, did nothing, expected me to feed her, take her for walks, allow to sit on my bed... you know the usual, still it’s fun to have her, watch her run around and write on Facebook.

However, I'm feeling a bit down outside of work, not sure what's wrong, just don't feel myself these days out of the office, feeling a bit isolated and alone... maybe its related to the fact I'm going to be 40 in less than 4 weeks and I'm alone and feeling like that, not just in terms of being in a relationship, but in some ways with friends generally.... I mean there are people who are a lot younger who seem to have everything they want or I would want and I feel envious and I don't want to be and I want what they have and yet it seems like every time I try to break the cycle of this, nothing happens. Or maybe I'm just being silly.  IF you're reading this and you're my friend maybe you can help me, maybe you can help me get out of this funk I'm feeling trapped in.  But that would also mean someone is reading everything I write here... someone who isn't a family member...

Stuck in a rut and I can't get out of it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment