Sunday 30 September 2018

Fitting in

So I weighed about posting this one. Just something that is bothering me and if people read this they may not like what I have to say, some might agree or might not agree and some might not even care. This is something that has always bothered me, that generally I don't fit in anywhere. I mean yeah, I get out and about and I do have a social life but sometimes it feels like there are long periods where I hear very little from anyone unless its me reaching out and I'm tired of chasing after people. I think it stems from my social circles and heck even work, I don't feel like I fit in. Now I think you'll say well you should fit in, hang out with the singles you know, but the fact is most of the single are younger than me and I just don't fit in... the proverbial round peg in a square hole. I also sometimes feel a little ignored or unnoticed. That people don't see me even when I'm there and I know I can be a little awkward around people. Sometimes I'm better off not talking. I sometimes feel, even in a crowd of people, like I'm the outsider. Standing there trying to be noticed, to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment