Thursday 12 January 2012

הרבה גשם

Well its now the weekend for me, so time to relax, I don't think I'll be venturing out too far though, as like yesterday, today its raining and according to weather reports its set to be like this all weekend, so might be an indoors weekend. This week has been busy with Ulpan studies, on Tuesday we went on an Ulpan trip to Tel Hadid, Ben Shemen and Tel Aviv. It was a fun trip, nice to get out of Haifa and the Ulpan for the day and the weather was lovely and warm. Then it was back to Haifa in the evening and more studies. I think i'm progressing in class and understanding more as time goes on, I hope by the time I leave Ulpan at the end of March I can talk at a competent level, enough to get me through everyday life here in Israel, but we shall see. Today's Ulpan was only for 10.30 as we had a guest lecturer Yaron Svoray who told us his story. Please see his Wikipedia entry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaron_Svoray. Apart from that its study hard, and have fun when I can. This Friday night we are having a Shabbat Meal with Chabad and that should be fun as it will be nice to mix with others and everyone who is here for a Friday Night. Saturday i'm hoping to get people together and we can go see a movie :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment