Saturday 18 February 2012

Productive week :-)

Well into another weekend here, thought I better update my blog. Been a fun week, studied hard, done a small test which I got 75% on, should have got more, but I decided to change 2 of the answers on the test just before I handed it in...bad mistake LOL. Should have stuck with them as they were right!!! Oh well it happens, proves I have a way to go in learning Hebrew. On the Job front, been applying for jobs and getting positive responses which is more than I can really say I had in England for a long time, so fingers crossed something will come from these positive responses and maybe I'll have a job before I finish the Ulpan at the end of March... might not have a place to live... but a job at least LOL. Also considering how to continue my Hebrew studies, I realise I'm still not that good at the language, but I feel while I would like to do another Ulpan, really I need to be working. So I think I will find work and maybe an Ulpan for the evening, see if I can continue to improve my Hebrew.

On the social front, 2 parties this week, both birthdays a lot of fun, was nice to hang out with people as it seems like everyone has been very focussed lately on post ulpan plans. So to David whose birthday it was on Wednesday just gone and to Maya who we partied for her birthday on Monday last night, many happy returns and I wish you both much success in your next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment