Monday 6 February 2012

Standing Alone

Well we have about 7 weeks of Ulpan left and for me its time to sit down and start looking for a job, plus a place to live. I've narrowed it down to probably Tel Aviv for somewhere to live and I've been passed some websites to look at, still its very stressful, somehow as always I find myself alone in this endeavour as my goals don't match those of anyone around me or they've all sorted themselves out, so got to look after myself, which I suppose is the main thing, yes it would be nice to work with others here in the Ulpan and maybe share a flat etc, but somehow I guess its always going to be me doing it by myself.

Okay a bit of a little rant on the state of feeling alone on things, apart from that I've had some fun in the evenings with some of the people from the Ulpan, a welcome distraction but sadly it seems like its become very dull around here at the moment and I do not like it. On the plus side I've sorted out my driving licence form, I can now find an instructor and get a few lesson before taking my test and being able to drive here in Israel.. yep I'm going to be on the road, stay in your houses!!!! Still it should be a fun experience as they drive on a different side of the road to England and I also not set foot in a car to drive in several years... hope its a case of not forgetting how to drive or this could be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment