Monday 27 February 2012

Another week on

Well been a busy week last week, spent a lot of the afternoons after Ulpan travelling to interviews, so not only did I get chance to interview, I got to see more of Israel, unfortunately I've not heard from any of them, so I guess its a no, but I'm not disheartened at least I'm getting the interviews, I hope that with all the jobs I'm still applying for that one of them will come good for me and it will land me employment. I'm not looking for anything fantastic, I'm just looking for something to give my 1st start here in Israel in the job market, give me chance to get settled wherever I end up living. I'm remaining positive and applying for jobs, amusingly one of the jobs I've spotted today, I have to actually fax my cover letter and CV across, which is something I've not done for many years, so tomorrow after Ulpan its hunt down a fax machine and send in my application. Apart from that there was a job fair but it wasn't much use really, still I did hand in 1 CV and maybe something will come from that.

Apart from that I'm getting a little worried as we're nearly in March and the way time is flying Ulpan will be over and I might not have a job, hopefully though I'll have a place to live though lol.... Its either that or buy myself a tent and a sleeping bag and beach here I come!!!!

Nothing else really happened, we're off to Jerusalem on the last Ulpan tiyul so that will be good, we'll be going to the Wall so maybe a little prayer will help me out in the situation LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment