Sunday 4 November 2012

Driving Lesson

Hey all, short update for the day. I've decided I want to write a bit more in my blog, try and do more than one post a week. Well been an okay day today, had another driving lesson today, this time instead of driving in an automatic, I went back to manual. The reason for this is if I pass on an automatic I can only drive an automatic, but I drive and pass on a manual car then I can drive both. So anyway I had my lesson and it went okay, but I think both myself and the instructor agreed I need one or two more lessons with the manual to be good enough to pass the test, so for now my Sundays are taken up with a driving lesson at least. Don't worry I won't take lessons from the Formula 1 drivers which I am currently watching now. Apart from that I was up early and actually did what I wanted to do, which was go to the park and have a brief run round the park as well as use the exercise machines that are in the park, so it was a good way to start the day. Now just relaxing before going food shopping and then its back to work tomorrow :-(. Oh well its how I have money to buy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment