Sunday 11 November 2012

Driving Test and Geeking out with fellow geeks

Short post again today, nothing really major to post and tell you about. Hung out with friends, gone to work. Had a driving and lesson been told that next week I will have my driving test.... think after the last year I'm more nervous about the driving test than anything else and that includes making Aliyah. Been told my instructor will pick me up at 6am and I'll have my test around 8am, so by the time most of the UK is tucking into their 1st cup of coffee of Sunday I will be hopefully a qualified driver here in Israel. And as for the geek thing, recently attended a convention type event here in Israel and in the next couple of weeks there has been a Doctor Who event arranged which I will attend, so that will be very cool, nice to mix with Israeli's who share a passion for something I like and also something very British. Maybe I will meet a Geekette :-) Otherwise its all very quiet, hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment