Friday 16 November 2012

Interesting Times

There is an old Chinese Proverb/Curse that says 'May you live in Interesting times'. Certainly the last few days have been more than a little interesting. And if you don't know what is going on, I urge you to look at a paper or the news and see just what is happening... though sometimes seeing the news or in the paper only tells half a story. The reality is it feels like a dangerous time to be here in Israel and I've had someone ask if I am going to return to England and as I said to her, I won't run away in fear and I won't live in fear. I will carry on as usual living my life, maybe with a bit more of caution and being more alert, but for now its Keep Calm and Carry On as Usual. Hope everyone is well and I hear from you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment