Saturday 3 November 2012

Strange Week

Has been a bit of a strange week if I'm honest, but now its the weekend. Well halfway through weekend anyway at least. Week been pretty busy on and off, saw a few friends during the week, went to Tel Aviv last saturday to see Hull City on television for the 1st time here in Israel and fortunately we won so it was a happy trip. Apart from that I hung out with a friend in Tel Aviv after the game, then Sunday was a busy day with a visit to the Dietitian and my first driving lesson with an automatic car. That went okay, but for tomorrows lesson its back to manual gears, as I've been told pass on a manual and you can drive both a manual and an automatic car, but pass on an automatic and you can only drive an automatic. So the lesson went okay a bit rusty as its been 7 months since I drove from Haifa to Rishon but it went okay, hopefully tomorrow will be fine as well. I also again went to Tel Aviv to visit friends who had been here for the week from England... they brought me chocolate LOL. So it was nice to see them and hang out for a few hours. Also managed to get out on Wednesday night and have a nice evening out as well then. As a result of the dietitian visit I made last Sunday, I am now trying to be a bit more healthy in food and exercise. Except for one night I have walked home from the Train Station every day which is about 3.4km so its a good bit of exercise and I am going to start running around the nearby park as well for more exercise. Also trying to watch what I eat and be careful as well.... okay the chocolate pizza from Max Brenner was a bit of indulgence, but I've been wanting to have it for a while so I did. Apart from that its been a standard week for me nothing really mention, just the usual. Anyway enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed the pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment