Tuesday 8 January 2013

Its Raining

I always try and keep an eye on the weather in the UK, see how things are going for my family and friends and knowing that the last few months have seen heavy rainfall and very cold weather, I've felt happier being in Israel where its warmer and not a lot of rain. Well in the last 5 days I've kind of changed my opinion as the weather has taken a very cold turn and it has pretty much rained nonstop since Friday with Thunder and Lightning. It’s still probably warmer here than in England, but right now I have the heating on to warm me up having been outside in it.
Apart from the very bad weather everything else is fine, I'm hopefully hanging out with a friend tonight and again tomorrow as long as the weather allows me to travel. Looking forward to a drink with a friend Thursday and also getting myself down to a bar in Tel Aviv to watch Hull City take on Sheffield Wednesday and continue the push for promotion to the Premier League.
That's all for now, to all my friends and family stay safe and warm :-) PS. Here is a picture of the main North/South Highway in Tel Aviv as a result of the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment