Thursday 10 January 2013

Nothing to Report

Sorry not a really interesting blog post today, but I'm trying to post at least every other day now. Still very cold here, though the weather widget on my computer says it’s going to get warmer from tomorrow and I hope so as I'm actually quite cold and the rain has disrupted my social life somewhat in the past few days which is not good :-(. Still hopefully all back on track after tomorrow and warmer weather I hope.
Apart from that I have my apartment to myself this weekend as my roommate is off with her family. So chance to chill out and do what I want including playing music as loud as I want. Also one final thing which I sure some people might get a laugh out of. Earlier this week I had what I can only rank as the number 1 worst date I have ever had. After meeting her she decided she wanted to sit outside somewhere so she could smoke, needless to say that didn't impress me much as well the weather was horrible and not a nice day to be outside. Then while we were walking to where she wanted to go she asked me if I had 20 shekels to borrow so she could buy some cigarettes and well I said no to that and then the final thing before we even sat down was her asking me what was my name again. Now I can take a lot, but in this case I felt that this was not going anywhere and it was a goodbye from me. Seriously how is it I somehow manage to occasionally meet and go out with some really weird girls? It's almost like I have a sign above my head saying pick me, when all I want to do is meet a nice normal girl.
Okay that's all from me, over to you :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment