Wednesday 14 December 2011

Learning

Well its been 7 weeks since I came out, okay 7 weeks and 2 days but whats a couple of days been you and me Lol. And its nearly Chanukah here and as such its nearly break time we have 12 days off so from 20th December till 8.30am 3rd January I've got time on my hands. I've fortunatley got plans for 2 days already and will visit friends in Modi'in and then not sure, i'm looking into volunteering, be it locally or not locally, either way it would be a nice way to meet people and make new friends. Still got a few days of school left, well 1 this week and then Sunday to Tuesday so still got to study and do the homework. Still finding that weird as my last homework before Ulpan was 11 years ago at University. Also slowly managed to get used to studying Sunday to Thursday as opposed to Monday to Friday, still feels weird to be at home Friday and not be working or studying in a class. Otherwise all is Tov, if I could I get a good nights sleep it would be all is Met-Su-Yan. I've also started to walk at least once a day for an hour to try and keep fit, until I'm earning I don't want to put money into a gym as I have nothing to replace it. , so i've found myself a walking buddy and we've gone walking once so far, will be going walking again in a few minutes and hopefully continue to do so after the Chanukah break. Anyway hope your all well and keep reading

2 comments: