Tuesday 6 December 2011

Lonliness

I know seems a strange topic to blog about, but even though i am loving life in Israel, I do sometimes feel alone at times, maybe its a holdover from back in England where I sometimes felt left out by my friends where they would do something and I'd hear about it the following day or read about it on Facebook, I also feel sometimes out of place, mostly because the majority of those in the Ulpan are a lot younger than me and as such different outlooks on life, though we all share a common passion Israel. Like everything it will pass. On the plus side if someone had told me a few months ago I would be wandering around outside in Early December wearing a t-shirt. (okay my Hull City shirt. UP THE TIGERS!!) and jeans I would have thought you're crazy as being English December is cold in England and usually I don't go out unless I have a long sleeved t-shirt/shirt on, a jumper, decent trousers and a long winter coat. Guess what I'm saying is even though its only been 6 weeks and 1 day and I miss family and I miss friends in England, I don't miss the weather. Though I do missing going to see Hull City and wish I had been there Saturday just gone, i'm sure it was a special atmosphere for good old Nigel Pearson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment