Saturday 10 December 2011

Sleeping

I've always had trouble sleeping over the last few years, usually waking up in the middle of the night because either I'm disturbed or I've got something on my mind keep me awake, but since I came to Israel, sleeping hasn't been easy at all, while I love the space and room I have, sadly the mattress leaves a lot to be desired and is probably harder than i've ever had, good for my back though lol. But generally its not a good mattress, I think even sleeping on the mats provided in the Bedouin tent were more comfortable. I know I should be getting used to them, but I don't think I ever will and I know that when I get my own place the 1st stop will be to get a decent bed/mattress for myself. And hopefully get some decent sleep lol

No comments:

Post a Comment