Thursday 1 December 2011

Alarmed

Morning all, this entry is been written at 9.20am on Friday 2nd December, where having been asleep and hoping to enjoy a lie-in on my 1st full day of the weekend I was awoken by the buildings alarms going off, not a pleasant experience. Now this is definitley the downside of a shared dorm with many people attempting to cook and well I don't want to say failing spectacularly, but... okay yep thats what I want to say. Now I'm not saying I can cook at all, but I don't set off the fire alarm and this unfortunatley in the time i've been here has been the 6th time and I think 3rd time this week. Feel free to correct me someone if I've got numbers wrong. Now I'm also not saying don't cook, i'm just saying use a modicum of common sense and open a window or keep an eye on it, because being woken up at 9am is one thing, being woken up at 1.30 is another entirely. Okay moan about the alarm over.

Well another week down, seems like 5 minutes since I got here but its actually nearly 6 weeks hard to believe thats it gone by so fast. Last couple of nights i've enjoyed the company of friends from the dorm and gone out and about in Haifa, some of us ventured to a concert on Wednesday to celebrate 20 year of Aliya from Ethiopia. And it was okay, too much talking so we actually left about an hour in. And then last night some of us from the dorms and the Ulpan went out to celebrate one of our fellow student's birthday. Roxy I hope you had a great evening, here's to many more birthdays :-).

Now this weekend, i'm off to the mall to get a sleeping bag as we're off for 2 days to the Negev and then Masada over Sunday and Monday which should be a lot of fun... okay will be no class for 2 days lol

Anyway this is me signing off for now, be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment