Tuesday 20 December 2011

weeks and Chanukah Break 8

Well i've been here 8 weeks and we're now in our 12 day Chanukah break. It will feel a bit weird as I know a few people have gone home, others have gone to visit relatives and friends in Israel, 1 has gone back to her old job for a couple of weeks so feels like the dorms have emptied, though I know there are a lot of people still around this time. I've not got much planned, taking this as my first opportunity in a long time to just enjoy peace and quiet, with nothing to do but relax. Though I do have a few trips planned, I'm off to see friends of family for a couple of days on 2 occasions, I'll be 1st visiting Modi'in for Shabbat this weekend and then heading to Ramot near Jerusalem to see an old friend of my Dad's who made aliyah many years go and whom I've visited most of the times i've been in Israel before. I'll also make a day trip to Tel Aviv to catch up with a friend and have a wander round the shops and convince myself I don't need to buy that item even though I really want to. Anyway I probably won't blog again in the next couple of weeks, so if I don't I'd like to wish my blog followers a Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment