Sunday 27 November 2011

Yad Vashem

Its been a few days since I last wrote, but today has been a long day, instead of classes today at the Ulpan we went on an Ulpan trip to Yad Vashem the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem. Having been before several times I knew what to expect at least I thought I did, somehow even having been before and visited Poland and places like Auschwitz still being at Yad Vashem still gets to me. Full of memories of people who survived and those who didn't and their stories. I would have liked to have taken pictures for those of you who have never been and so you could see like it but cameras were not allowed so I would suggest you look up Yad Vashem on Google and see for yourself that way.

Otherwise not much to really to report, over the weekend I went to Tel Aviv on Friday for a few hours to see people and then returned back tot he dorms, to enjoy dinner with others from the dorm and then yesterday was a chilled day, I think I actually left my apartment once all day LOL.

We have a break coming up towards the end of December, I'm now looking for things to do over that period while there is no Ulpan. Am thinking of finding out if I can do some volunteer work and keep myself busy, but we shall see, sadly coming back to England for a couple of weeks is too expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment