Wednesday 9 November 2011

The day after the party the night before

We had an Opening night Gala last night which was at a club called Beats and it was for all the Students of Ulpan Etzion as well as the College here in Haifa. It was a lot of fun but the end result not enough sleep before class today, yes I know me partying on a school night LOL. Today as always we had Ulpan, with more words and more things to learn as well as more homework. I'm pretty surprised that I'm remembering things more or less quite easily but when I put it all into practice talking outside the class we shall see how well I do. Tonight there is Karaoke and I may go, depends how I feel in a few hours and then tomorrow the last day of the week and the weekend is here

1 comment:

  1. I hope this finds you at karaoke! And I hope there's a blog later telling us all you had a sing-song :D

    PS...your queen is very proud that you partied on a school night!

    ReplyDelete