Tuesday 15 November 2011

Trip to Netanya

Well I've been continuing to study hard and get out and about when I can, I took my 1st trip outside of Haifa today and my 1st trip on a Train in Israel. Having been used to the trains in England and even working for Network Rail, I'm not sure what I expected, obviously the Rail Network here in Israel is smaller than England, but its quite similar if different as it has two tier trains which is something we don't have in England. Also the cost is a lot different from England, its cheaper, it cost me 47 shekels for a trip to Netanya and back which works out at around 8 pounds. So a lot easier on the wallet. Anyway I went to Netanaya to visit a friend from England who is here for a week visiting family, so I spent the afternoon with her, 1st in a little cafe where we had hot chocolate and a pastry and then after a walk we went for a bite to eat and that cost a decent price for a burger, chips and a drink so it really was a cheap day out :-). More from me soon

No comments:

Post a Comment