Friday 11 November 2011

Nearly 3 Weeks

I'm writing this at 4.50 on Friday afternoon, its nearly Shabbat, my 3rd since moving here and sometimes it still feels like a dream, when I started to seriously consider moving here and starting afresh I didn't know what I would get or what it would be and that it wasn't going to be easy, I had all these daydreams but I knew it would be hard. I still have moments of doubt where I wonder what the heck was I thinking, living up a semi-stable job in London to move to a new country and start again. But here I am following a dream of a better life. Been a busy week, been out 3 nights this week and 2 of them on school nights as well... yep I've turned into a party animal/rebel LOL. Still I'm enjoying the Ulpan and I think I'm picking up the lanugage, if still getting used to the changes when its male or female, plural male or female. Yep its complicated and I thought learning grammar at school in Hull was bad, but I'm getting the hang of it and hopefully by the time 5 months of Ulpan are up I'll be able to talk, read and write Hebrew with the best of them

No comments:

Post a Comment