Sunday 6 November 2011

Day 3 of Ulpan

I'd like to think I'm not stupid, but getting a hang of the language is actually quite hard, not so much the words but changing the words between masculine and femanine is quite hard to remember and when your still quite unfamilar with the language its not fun. Suppose like everything it takes time and hopefully with time full understanding. Otherwise not much to say, we had Thunder and Lightning and rain yesterday, almost felt like being back in the UK. Outside the window I can see docked in port is the Queen Elisabeth which is pretty cool :-). Otherwise a quiet weekend before getting back into studies today, still getting used to the fact the weekend here is Friday and Saturday, instead of Saturday and Sunday. Part of me is missing England if not the weather, feeling a bit out of place here like i'm around people but wouldn't be missed or noticed if I wasn't... guess I should have expected this, wasn't nervous at all before I came out to Israel for a new start and now after nearly 2 week guess a touch of being homesick is creeping in

1 comment: