Monday 21 November 2011

4 Weeks today

Well its been 4 weeks, 28 days, 672 hours since I left England and moved to Israel, its been a fun and enjoyable 4 weeks so far and I hope it continues. What to tell you since last I blogged, i've continued on with my Ulpan and this past weekend I went to see a Concert, was a bit surprised to see it was classical music, but I did enjoy it and it was free so all good, nice to be accompanied by David Silice and Maya Grosberg. Then yesterday after 1st day of the week of Ulpan, still getting used to my week beginning on Sunday while everyone back in England is enjoying a relax day, though since my classes are 8.30 till 1pm I suppose I can't complain too much, but anyway after class it was off to Haifa's Grand Canyon Shopping Mall with Maya and Judith this time, we spent a couple of hours there and I managed to not go mad and spend money in Tower Records despite there being a few DVDS I want. I did however buy myself some speakers for my Laptop so I can have better sound listening to the DVDs I brought from England. After that it was back to the apartment to do my homework and then off to the pub for a couple of hours. Then today we had a test in class on some of the stuff we have learned over the past few weeks, we also did some computer work and this afternoon I relaxed after doing my homework. We also had a discussion about the fire alarm in the building after it went off again on Friday/Saturday Morning at 1.30am because someone managed to burn something!!!! Learn how to cook please. Apart from that all pretty quiet, just relaxing watching some stuff online.

No comments:

Post a Comment